- Your recruiting specialist from Travel Nurse Across America will contact you
to review your application and answer any questions you may have regarding our company,
including benefits such as company provided private housing, insurance benefits,
travel reimbursement, and prevailing pay rates. This is also a great time to
discuss any licensing issues and how we can assist you in obtaining
your license for the state to which you wish to travel.
- Your Recruiting Specialist will help you evaluate available travel assignments in
or near your preferred location(s). Once you have decided which travel assignment best
matches your preference criteria, we will submit your application profile to the healthcare
facility and request an interview.
- The telephone interview is a very important part of the hiring process. During the
interview we encourage you to ask questions about the facility, the position and the
shift. Many times the facility representative conducting the interview will offer the
travel position to you at the end of the phone call, or they may wait and have us present
a formal offer to you.
- Once you have accepted the offer, a Quality Assurance Specialist will call to assist you
in completing the last remaining items required to place you in the assignment.
- A representative from our Housing Department will call you to discuss your housing
options and any special needs you may have.
- Our Clinical Liaison will contact you to discuss your assignment and the proper protocol to
be used if issues should arise while you are on assignment with us.
- Once you arrive at your new destination, we will contact you to make sure
everything is in order. If there are any issues or concerns, we will address them. Unpack,
get organized, check out the town and plan your route to the healthcare facility!
- Typically, your orientation will be conducted during your first day(s) at the facility.
If you have questions or concerns, we'll take care of them for you.
Enjoy Your Adventure!
- While you are traveling on assignment with Travel Nurse Across America, your Recruiting
Specialist and support team will be there with you every step of the way!