- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
The Social Media Specialist is a key contributor in expanding the company’s social media and public relations programs.
· Create, curate, manage and implement social media strategies.
· Effectively create paid social ads.
· Deploy engaging content across all company social media platforms.
· Train and assist Recruiting Specialists on the use of social media.
· Research and identify digital trends and make recommendations for greater engagement, and/or new opportunities for the company.
· Implement and manage all social media contests.
· Manage/Respond to all comments/messages on various social media platforms.
· Build a strong internal network of contributors for social media and lead internal effort to recruit, train and oversee existing employee involvement in social media.
· Proactively generate news coverage that includes property publicity, expert quotes, trend stories, market updates, company announcements, etc.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or a related field. A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in marketing, public relations or social media is required with advanced knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and their correlating insights and analytics tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is also required.
North Little Rock, AR
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.