- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
The Recruiter Liaison 1 will convert leads into applications and applications into bookings while extending support to Recruiting Specialists for Traveler and administrative needs.
1. Cold call and interview health care professionals to verify qualifications, skills, suitability and identification of needs and preferences such as location, shift, type of assignment, call, availability, etc.
2. Work collaboratively with other departments to book travelers and providing ongoing service through the assignments.
3. Answer questions and provide organizational support to enhance good working relationships with travelers.
4. Providing support to recruiting specialists as needed.
5. Provide on-call support based on the business need.
Experience and Qualifications:
High school diploma with two years post high school formal education in sales, marketing, general business applications, and communication. 2 years experience in successful retail sales, customer service and public contact.
North Little Rock AR
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Base Rate + Commission
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.