- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for day-to-day resolution of trouble/helpdesk tickets in support of an employee base of over 200 users.
Essential duties include:
1. Ensure proper documentation and track trouble tickets to resolution.
2. Assist employees with simple troubleshooting and resolution process.
3. Work with IT resources to recommend modifications and/or improvements.
4. Maintain database of help desk procedures, products and services.
5. Hands on/working experience with installing, upgrading, configuring, troubleshooting, performance tuning and capacity planning of Exchange/AD.
6. Deploy hardware, install software and maintain inventory records.
7. Maintain proper backup of mail and public folder database and security of the Exchange Server environment.
8. Ensure proactive server and systems monitoring and performance.
Qualified candidates will have Five plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with standard client / server, VMware, networking, and internet fundamentals is required. Technical proficiency in Microsoft Exchange is required. Experience with Windows Server 2012 / 2016 administration in a virtual environment required.
Little Rock, AR or Florence, SC
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.