- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
The Payroll Accountant is responsible for accurate and on time processing of traveler wages and client billing. The Payroll accountant maintains payroll and billing records for company and tax purposes, and ensures accurate recording of hours worked for traveler timesheets.
Essential Duties Include but are not limited to:
1. Track timesheets received and due on a weekly basis for the respective Billing Method.
2. Perform data entry of weekly timesheets.
3. Responsible for ensuring each paycheck adheres to traveler and facility contracts.
4. Send invoices weekly/bi-weekly to clients.
5. Research payroll processing discrepancies and process any needed payroll corrections.
6. Assist travelers with questions related to timesheets, payroll processing, employee payroll deductions and payroll taxes.
7. Assist in tax preparation and reporting as directed by the VP of Financial Operations.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s Degree or 1-2 year of related experience and/or training. In addition, qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of customer service experience.
Florence, South Carolina
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.