- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
Support the VP of Accounting in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting Department by reviewing assignments and hospital contracts. Support Contracts Administrator 2 and 3 to ensure hospital contracts and assignment contracts are accurate. This position applies knowledge of the company’s organizational structure and financial systems in performance of the job responsibilities. This role has responsibilities that will require good judgment and critical thinking skills. Absolute confidentiality is required.
1. Review travel assignments to ensure accurate information is conveyed to the traveler regarding pay, benefits, and assignment specifics resulting in accurate payroll budget and expense calculation.
2. Review hospital database to ensure information reflects the current contract data resulting in accurate budget, revenue calculation, and invoicing.
3. Identify issues or areas that need clarification to be addressed with Client Service Directors, Account Managers, Recruiters and Recruiter Liaisons with additional direction provided by the VP of Client Services and VP of Recruitment
4. Assist VP of Accounting in developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies as regards to assignments and hospital contract information summarized in the hospital database and assignments to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
5. Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks which may be required by VP of Accounting.
Qualified Candidates will have an Associate’s Degree or one to three years of Contracts Administration Assistance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Payroll background and experience and/or training required. Knowledge and practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Good Planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations. Works well with other members of TNAA.
North Little Rock, AR or Florence, SC
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.