- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
Ensure the accurate recording of hours worked and maintenance of all required time records in order to prepare nursing payroll. Calculate payroll and ensure timely payment of nurse wages and garnishments. Maintain payroll control records for historical support of company payroll processing and payroll-tax reporting. Perform accounts payable or accounts receivable function as assigned.
Essential Duties Include:
1. Track timesheets received and due on a weekly basis for all active assignments. Ensure that all timesheets are received or accounted for.
2. Perform data entry of weekly timesheets and preparation of weekly customer billings. Ensure that required timesheet signatures are secured, that timesheets are entered into correct pay periods, and that hours are entered into correct classifications as to Regular versus Overtime versus Orientation, etc.
3. Prepare special Customer Billings that are not related to timesheet entry when required.
4. Process necessary integration of hours worked detail from the Filemaker system into the Ultimate Software system in preparation for the production of payroll. Reconcile and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data transmission.
5. Process the weekly data integration of Customer Billing detail from the Filemaker system into the Great Plains system. Reconcile and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data transmission.
6. Initiate and process all accumulated hours worked data in order to prepare timely employee payroll checks. Review and reconcile the payroll output generated to ensure that the gross and net wages appear reasonable and accurate as compared to total hours worked. Post the related payroll process job to the company General Ledger. Ensure that required source documents/time sheets are filed and maintained for at least seven years.
7. Research payroll processing discrepancies and process payroll corrections.
8. Assist travelers with questions related to timesheets, payroll processing, employee payroll deductions, and payroll taxes.
9. Setup accurate payroll master files for all traveler employees. Ensure that the master file is set up and accurately reflects correct state and federal tax status/exemptions, state workers’ compensation codes, voluntary insurance benefit deductions, extra housing option deductions, court ordered garnishment deductions, and other miscellaneous payroll deductions that may be required during the course of payroll processing.
10. Ensure that all required employee payroll documents/forms are properly maintained within the employee payroll file.
11. Ensure that court ordered garnishment withholdings are processed and forwarded to the appropriate agency on a timely basis.
12. Ensure that all Federal and State new hire reporting guidelines are followed with respect to reporting requirements that affect the company. Assist in the review and compliance of state New Hire Reporting Requirement regulations.
13. Assist Payroll Supervisor in preparing, distributing, and filing all Form W-2s and Form W-3 on a timely basis with the Social Security Administration and with the appropriate state agencies. Assist in other tax preparation and reporting as directed by Controller of Finance.
14. Prepare daily bank deposit for pick up.
15. Perform accounts payable function including receiving and matching invoices, ensuring appropriate approvals are documented on vendor invoices, account coding, preparation of disbursements and accounts payable related record keeping. Other functions may be assigned as business conditions change.
Supplemental Duties Include:
1. Perform other accounting and payroll-related duties as requested by the Payroll Supervisor or Controller of Finance.
2. Assist Payroll Supervisor and Controller of Finance with other payroll-related research projects.
Qualified Candidates will have three to five years of related experience and/or training. Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable background and experience and/or training. High School Diploma or equivalent.
Little Rock, Arkansas or Florence, South Carolina
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 8 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.