- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
The Simpli Fi Accountant will Support the VP of Accounting in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance/Accounting Department including payroll, accounts payable, general ledger, account reconciliation, accounts receivable, and Simpli Fi account processing. This position applies knowledge of the company’s organizational structure and financial systems in performance of the job responsibilities.
Essential Duties Include:
1. Manages AR and builds relationships with Simpli Fi subcontractors. Includes research and/or analysis of facility contracts, monitoring of delinquent accounts, preparing/reviewing/maintaining aged receivables, and processing Simpli Fi invoices/reverse invoices. Periodically evaluate the Standard Operating Procedure to ensure overall efficiency and effectiveness of AR processes.
2. Assists in monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements and inputs journal entries.
3. Enter information into accounting software and payroll system to ensure employee information is accurate and up to date.
4. Prepare and analyze account reconciliations; process Simpli Fi payments received and process payments to subcontractors.
5. Prepare correspondence as needed within the department or to Travelers, customers, and Simpli Fi subcontractors.
6. Prepare and post journal entries.
7. Assist VP of Accounting in preparing, distributing, and filing all Form W-2s and Form W-3 on a timely basis with the Social Security Administration and with the appropriate state agencies. Assist in other tax preparation and reporting as directed by VP of Accounting. Assist VP of Accounting in developing, implementing and maintaining systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and reconciliation functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
Qualified candidates will have an Associates’ degree in Accounting. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred; plus 5-7 years of equivalent experience in a related field and/or training in accounts payable, accounts receivable and/or payroll; and knowledge and practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
North Little Rock, AR
Fulltime (40 hours) Monday - Friday 8-5
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 7 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.