- Job Search
- Why TNAA?
- Learn More
- Apply Now
The Human Resources department is expanding and adding another HR Benefits Specialist 1. This position provides customer service support to and for Travelers regarding insurance, benefits, policies and procedures.
1. Assist with benefit administration: processes enrollments, changes, and terminations of participants in all benefit plans and programs; benefit claim issues or concerns; and open enrollment processes.
2. Process workers’ compensation claims: review and process first report of injury; work with payroll and vendor to process payments; and support traveler during the life of the claim.
3. Update and maintain Traveler records: enters status changes in applicable systems a timely manner; and maintains physical and electronic personnel files.
4. Assist with payroll regarding Traveler insurance.
5. Support HR and overall TNAA development: participates in developing department goals and objectives, and planning and implementing various employee relations and employee satisfaction initiatives; researches, suggests, and schedules training, seminars, conferences, etc.; and aligns with TNAA’s core values and goals.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of one to two years of related work experience and/or training in human resources, general knowledge of various employment laws and practices, and be proficient in Microsoft Office. FileMaker or UltiPro experience a plus but not required.
Strong candidates will have excellent communication, organizational, planning, and highly developed people skills. Additionally, candidates must be team oriented to collaborate with the team but work independently enough to complete position specific responsibilities.
It is essential for the candidates to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; and exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and make recommendations.
North Little Rock, AR or Florence, SC
Fulltime (40 hours) Monday – Friday 8:30-5:30 or 9-6
Starting compensation is within a predetermined, internal salary range and depends on qualifications and experience.
TNAA offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance plans that start the first day of employment, 401K plan with employer match and a generous PTO plan that includes 7 paid holidays.
Travel Nurse Across America is a Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. TNAA is committed to the principal of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. It is TNAA's policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by applicable laws. TNAA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on any of these characteristics.
All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications.